Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Fall Garden Sept 2020

We were blessed with much success this past spring, so I decided to replant more kale and lettuce in the hope of saving money and time this fall. We've often, OFTEN, spent more on a garden then our yield, but the greens made up for a lot of that waste! Plus, I don't have to go to the store a few times each week to restock us.

I've got some Swiss Chard hanging on but don't know how long it will last. This side yard has been as versatile as the inside of our house, which has been an amazing space for our 14 years of homeschooling and working from home. I love rooms that can be repurposed and rearranged for various life stages. God has been good to us in this way, in spite of my wanting to move for about a decade on and off. (hangs head in shame). 

Finally content and seeing how we've been in just the right place for this season...I give you, the expanded side yard garden. Previously the pine tree forest, bunny home, chicken run and vinca nursery. 





No comments:

Post a Comment