Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Roasted Beets and Herbed "Goat Cheese"


This was a more involved dinner than I'll typically make for the Mr. and me, but I've wanted to try something different. This involves a bed of a soft lettuce topped with blanched asparagus, roasted beets sliced thin/med, a simple homemade vinaigrette, tofu herbed "cheese", and walnuts. I needed a little more fresh dill...thankfully, I had some micro dill poking up near where the full size had been earlier this summer so it at least looked like it had dill :).





        We also enjoyed a fruit salad that my son made. He placed it inside the honeydew rind. 


The kids had a simple baked ziti with whole wheat noodles, a grated yellow zucchini, beet greens from 3 beets-finely chopped, ricotta/cottage/parmesan cheese, nutritional yeast, bought marinara sauce. 



No comments:

Post a Comment