Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Video shows teaching assistants allegedly beating special needs - DCNews FOX 5 DC WTTG

Video shows teaching assistants allegedly beating special needs - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG.

I'll refer you to a blog post I wrote regarding mistreatment in my area of special-needs students. Public schools are not what some people think they are, if they think they are full of justice and trust worthy people providing a thoughtful, educationally challenging environment.

Based on testimonies of real people whom I know, some of who have taught or been parents of kids in schools where I live, I just can't wrap my mind around anyone choosing, who has other options, to entrust their kids to strangers (teachers, administrators and fellow students) all day, every day, for 13 or 14 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment