Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Updated Status: Abe Books or booksXpress

I'm sorry to recommend against Abe Books for purchasing quality used or new books. They do not reply to customer issues, such as a package arriving empty. After three attempts with no reply from the company and two or three attempts with the seller, booksXpress, it is clear Abe Books has no interest in settling this matter. The package was not sealed at the top upon arrival, and was just an empty envelope. I've talked with the USPS and it is the seller's responsibility to ensure packages are sealed sufficiently. This is very disappointing as this was a birthday gift bought new and sent to the recipient directly from the seller. If I ever get this resolved, I'll repost. It has been going on unresolved since December 2020 and it is now February 2021.

**February 10th, I never heard from booksXpress after directly contacting them several more times and then also contacting Abe books, per the company's protocol. When I started emailing daily, Abe books finally contacted me. They refunded my money and sent me a coupon for 10 percent off.**



No comments:

Post a Comment