Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Vengeance

I am thankful for the promise where God says that vengeance is His and He will repay. I love that He is a God of justice along with mercy and grace. Only He can rightly divide where to draw those lines. There are times in life when all we can do is fall at His feet asking Him to have the justice, to have the final word. To do a powerful work, quickly, to intervene in a life or lives...and this is when I go to my 'whatever it takes' prayer. It is an actual prayer that begins in my mind and attitude, fully relying on Him to work in ways no mortal can.

Tonight and for many nights to come, I'm asking the Almighty to not hold back any stops on doing whatever it takes for someone I love very much to be saved from eternal damnation, and protected from someone else's sin toward them.

--God, I implore you to intervene and save my unsaved loved ones. Do whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment