Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

States Where Life is Protected

It is still surreal that Roe v. Wade has been overturned. For so many years, most of my life really, this was a desire and often a prayer. In my 10th grade Biology class I argued for why abortion was wrong for a debate topic. 

Now here we are with states being able to have their own laws!! Let us not be complacent; it is still something to thank God for! May He bless the states that are banning abortion and prosper them spiritually and fiscally.

Here is a current map showing the status: 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/us/abortion-laws-roe-v-wade.html

One day I want to live in a state that does not allow the murder of babies. I want my taxes going to a state that has taken a stand for life, and that's where I want to be a blessing to a community. Let the states that kill the innocent sleep in the bed they are making.


a birthday crepe 




No comments:

Post a Comment