Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Why I’m a virgin at age 23- and I could scream it atop Pikes Peak(uncovered)

Thank you, Savannah, for a touching post that I hope the Lord will use to speak to some other young, single folks out there. Or maybe even older single people. God bless

The original blog this was from has been deleted. In searching, I found this post.  

https://beautybeyondbones.com/2016/06/13/v-card/

Obviously, I don't condone drinking or immodest dressing, and certainly not flirting, for a representative of Jesus Christ, but her point about marriage and why she is waiting are very nice. Terrific really. God is known to say that fornication is a mark of someone not saved, so there is that reason to do what He says, too. Obedience is the very best way to show that you love God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment