Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Perfect Sister | Confessions of a Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond

Perfect Sister | Confessions of a Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond.

I am sitting here, late, thinking about my sisters, who I got to see or talk to at great length today. Oh, how I adore them!

I don't post pictures, but if I did, it would be such fun to share something like this post by The Pioneer Woman (whose sister is my age!). I'll just have to share Ree's sentiment.

A sister is one of the greatest gifts God can give a girl. I'm doubly blessed and wouldn't have it any other way. My sisters and I have grown in to different women with different families, but we share so much that is the same. We treat other people in a similar fashion and we care in similar ways; we turn things over in our minds in a similar way and we communicate similarly.

I cannot imagine my life without them. That about says it all and sums up one way a sister relationship is so special.


No comments:

Post a Comment