Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Visit

I just wanted to write that I've recently had a terrific week with my sister and her new baby.

The week couldn't have gone better. I got to do all the things one loves to do with a baby...we napped, took walks, ate, burped, washed, changed, rocked, snuggled, sneezed, had tummy time...she is precious. I miss her so much already.

I absolutely loved all the time with my sister, too. Getting to have late night talks and leisurely time together was priceless. My sister came for an extended visit when I had babies, and it was so great. There is just something you can't capture in short visits.

I'm thankful my husband and I are both open to being wherever God wants us to be. Who knows, maybe one day we'll be even closer to our families. I go back and forth on it, so am glad that we can just follow His leading and trust in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment