Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Dump Cake | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond

Dump Cake | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond.

I have not made this, but the post is hilarious and I feel like my friend and I could be saying these things to each other. That makes me laugh even more!

What I did today is take a golden cake mix, added 2 eggs, pureed raspberries and a little bit of applesauce to get the measuring cup from 1/4 cup oil to 1/2 cup liquids. Then I threw in some ground flax seed and a handful of coconut, poured in about 1/2 bag (probably a little more) of chocolate chips, stirred it together. Using a cookie scoop, I got 3 dozen cookies formed. Baked in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. I'd share a picture but the camera is off camping! They smell incredible!

Updated: 10/14 I took pie filling from the country store, added more cranberries and apple, some brown sugar, applesauce and apple pie spice, then did the cake thing and butter on top. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll post a picture if it's yummy!

Ree says you can do any combination of fruit with her Dump Cake, so I'm brainstorming on what to do. I love Bakers Choice Cherries, so might just do all cherry...that would be delish I think...but I'll wait until I lose these extra pesky 5 lbs.

~Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment