Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Book Review - George Whitefield | Challies Dot Com

Book Review - George Whitefield | Challies Dot Com.

Challies has done a terrific job reviewing this book. This review of George Whitefield blesses my soul. I'm presently about 80% through Volume I and am utterly amazed at the spiritual stirring reading it has caused. I cannot fathom the tireless devotion Whitefield displayed during his ministry. It makes me long for Heaven, to meet men like this and to be in awe afresh of my Savior. Biographies of great men are worth our time, far more than TV or many other forms of Bible study.


No comments:

Post a Comment