Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

When Confirmation Comes

God really does amaze me, in my finite little mind. As I debated so heavily on what to do with school this year (of course still homeschooling), He made it beyond clear that I'm exactly where I should be, doing just what we are doing. I won't go in to the details here, but be encouraged that God may have a plan for you where you are for reasons you cannot imagine. Just as our struggles are sometimes for someone else, so are our 'assignments' with activities. Today I felt like an athlete that had been training for a long, long time, and who thought perhaps the moment to run was never going to happen...and then suddenly, someone walked up to said athlete and handed them the slip to enter a really famous race----POW!, an incredible rush of energy and total fulfillment happened. God doesn't have to hand us opportunities to do what we're longing to do, but out of His unreal love, sometimes He does...and it feels so good to serve Him. It feels so wonderful to be used by Him and to have Him bring Scripture to our mind just when we need it. He's an amazing God.

No comments:

Post a Comment