Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

How Hollywood Helped Hitler

I couldn't be more sick over the cowardice and greed of 20th Century Fox, Universal, MGM and Paramount during the 1930's and 40's. All the lives that continued to be lost because Americans were more interested in money than what was right...had these companies had courage and a heart, people's opinions would have turned against Hitler I feel quite sure. I'm thankful God will judge EVERYONE. Still, I honestly don't know that I'll watch their productions anymore. It's a small sacrifice of solidarity I'm considering for our lost Jewish brothers and sisters, and the brave Austrians, Germans and others who stood against the evil of Hitler.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-hollywood-helped-hitler-595684?page=3

Standing with Israel and loving the Jewish people,

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment