Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Getting Ready for School

I don't have anything terribly exciting to write about, other than we've been having fun camping this week. It's a wonderful diversion as I prepare to start school. One highlight of our adventures has been reading Little Britches. I love that book! It's quite fun everyone is sitting around together as I read it...quickly, since my husband put it on his account so I can't keep it as long as I'd like. One day I hope to own all of Ralph Moody's books, but for some reason, we don't have one yet. If you could see how many books we do own, it would be apparent why this is such an odd reality.

This year I've got a lot more preparation to do before we start school, so my time on here is dwindling down.

Enjoy the rest of your summer and I'll write when I've got something exciting to say, or at least, half way interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment