Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Stewarding the Body: The End of Dieting

Dr. Joel Fuhrman sums up why I like this approach to healthy living on pages 35-37 of The End of Dieting. 



While we were strict for a couple of years,  there is room to loosen up a bit. Still,  the nutritional facts are surprising and have led to me feeling less pain, having better clarity of thought, a better memory,  and far more energy. As a Christian,  I am convinced it is my duty to pay attention to what allows me to work more effectively. It's convicting to remember that my life and body are not my own. I'm not free to do whatever I want in any area of life. 

Avocado toast with eggs, which isn't strictly nutritarian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment