Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Appreciation for the Church in 2020

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I've found something unexpected during 2020: greater love for the body of Christ. While I've been an active member of a Bible-believing and gospel preaching church for over 25 years, I've never appreciated and loved my brothers and sisters in Christ like I do now. The wickedness of this lost world has made the church stand in clearer contrast, and it seems to me many of us are noticing how much we need each other.  I think we take comfort in one another because we draw from the same Source for truth and peace and because we see the hysterical lies of the enemy being perpetuated through the media and culture. 

The world cannot understand this phenomenon. When we keep Christ as the most important part of our lives, nothing is lacking.  I need Him more than ever, and am trusting Him to will and to work on my behalf. 

These things I have spoken to you so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world. Jn 16:33

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Cor 9:15




No comments:

Post a Comment