Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

New Theme

Well, I've changed the theme of the blog...again. I am not sure why I finally pressed 'save' on a new theme because what I was looking for was for the time of the posts to be shown. Usually, about 98% of the time, I post just after midnight, but sometimes I'll post a little sooner. This is why I'll have multiple post on the same day. I could go and fix it, but who has the time?! I really did like my last theme and it takes time to customize just the way I like it, but it's nice to have an ocean picture up again. I took this last year or the year prior, though some of it is blocked by the blog title. Seeing a sunrise over the ocean always reminds me Who is in control. This is just one reason I'm not a fan of being land-locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment