Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

God Revealing His Love

Recently my husband reminded me that God has a different time table for us than other people, and it was a comfort (I recently posted about this). God is so good though. During the last week He revealed Himself in ways that matter greatly to me. A beloved family member shared how she sees many of the problems with what the Catholic church teaches when compared to the Bible. This is huge and something I've prayed for for 20 years. We had an amazing discussion that has brought me tremendous fulfillment. There is nothing more satisfying than speaking the truth in love to someone we deeply love.

He also made an important schedule change that I needed to have happen in order for us to take a class that my husband wants us to start next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment