Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Sleeping In

If there were an Olympic medal for resetting the alarm based on speed, accuracy and completely changing the time, I (hate to brag) but....you're looking at the winner. Just sayin'. It is rare I try to dazzle even me with the ability to awaken a minute before school starts and yet still appear dressed with hair pulled back, but my friends, today the need was felt to squeak out every last second. Sometimes it is far too fun to talk to the husband till the wee hours, after talking to a friend till the wee hours. God is good to bless us with times like these, even though we could dismiss anything thwarting our 'norm' as from the devil. I don't think it was, and the refreshment after yesterday's day was welcome on all counts.

Off to math...and then sausage and eggs, a little out of order ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment