Featured Post

Jonah Chapter 2

Jonah 2 A very good message

A Perspective on Essential Oils

https://urls.grow.me/ZdP1W5WeK

This is worth a read, including the comments. I use essential oils, not with a diffuser as is so common, but topically and orally. Fragrances are fragrances for those allergic to them. It isn't necessarily a synthetic chemical allergy that causes people with fragrance allergies problems. (It's rather unpleasant to go in a home with diffusers going if you are sensitive to smells due to a health condition. It's like scented candles burning.) This said, I've been helped by some EO, and so have family members, but caution is warranted as far as radical claims and anything that gets spiritualized. I'm not loyal to any one company. I've got a favorite doTerra blend, a YL I like, and others I've bought and mixed myself. It's important to realize the plural of 'anecdotes' isn't 'data'. I'll still try certain ones to see if they help, but if they don't, they don't. And researching ingredients is important as with anything medicinal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment