Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Breast Cancer

My 2nd friend in this area has been diagnosed with breast cancer. This time it is very different as the cancer is extremely aggressive and can't just be managed with a mastectomy. I'm seeing how utterly unique this disease is and how one size does not fit all given the different types and how it acts. This aggressive type is so much harder to deal with.

Ironically, my friend with new cancer has lost her closest friend who also had breast cancer, and my other friend who was diagnosed has also died. Both of these ladies 'beat' their cancer but died for other reasons. It is a sage reminder to me that since God has numbered our days, they really are numbered.


No comments:

Post a Comment