Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Daniel

I've been enjoying more study time in Daniel this month, and thought I'd share some good sermons that have aided my endeavors. It is a joy to have time to dig into God's word more now that the homeschooling years are finished. Days are so different from when the kids were being raised! Those days were filled with much keeping of the home, rearing and educating, teaching at co-ops, taking care of lots of critters here at home, and facilitating friendships for the kids. 

Rather than lament days gone by, it is great that now there is so much more time for other endeavors! Being older, priorities and opportunities shift, which is refreshing. I can serve at church in more ways, help out financially by working outside the home, minister to younger moms more, have more time for prayer, and I can minister to my husband more intentionally. My kids control their social lives! The needs of the home with yardwork, animals and day to day child rearing are past. My kids are people I prioritize among my friends. Getting older is nice. It has it's hardships as each stage does, but for me, this is a time I love.

Daniel 7 sermons

Daniel 6

All Daniel sermons



No comments:

Post a Comment