Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

A Worthwhile Life

A life well-lived looks different for different people. I'm not sure everyone thinks about living their life well during the main years where a lot can take place. Most people think about it when the end of their life is in view, whether due to old age or health conditions that spring up. The older I get, the more I realize how sad it is when folks choose to live for themselves, consumed with what impacts them and their immediate family only. At the same time,  it is easier for me to accept that I'm not going to control or really change what anyone else is doing. So being older has helped me deal with the sadness others live with due to their own choices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment