Featured Post

Revelation 19: Final Justice: The Return of Christ

Final Justice: The Return of Christ (3 Sermons) (if you just want the sermons without my waxing uneloquently, here is the link!) Things we h...

Be Wary of This Store if You Aren't Already

This wickedness of what Target is selling is a total perversion of God's holy standards. Parents, wake up and don't let your kids buy this trash! 

I've avoided Target as much as possible since their bathroom gender confusion and this only makes me more sure of my decision. We must live in the world and not be of it, and for me that means avoiding stores, as much as I'm able, whose policies violate God's standards of what is right and holy.

https://notthebee.com/article/target-announces-they-will-start-to-sell-chest-binders-and-packing-underwear-to-target-transgender-shoppers

First harvest 5/6/22


No comments:

Post a Comment